Looking for a sports related camp for your kids this summer? Here are some ones that we recommend:
Raider Football Youth Camp: This camp is being lead by NFHS Head Coach Robert Craft and staff at North Forsyth High School.
- Dates: June 21 - June 23
- Times: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Ages: 5 to 14
Learn proper fundamentals, skills and football techniques. Campers are encouraged to bring both cleats and tennis shoes. Bring Water! Campers will receive a t-shirt.
Register Online at parks.forsythco.com
Register for programs, Select Youth Programs, Choose Camps, and then choose NFHS as location
Raider Agility: We are hosting our own in house Speed and Agility Camp this year! Cost is only $50 per registered player and is open to boys and girls ages 5 and up!
- Dates: July 25 - July 28
- Times: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Location: Bennett Park Turf Field
Bring your players out for a great workout prior to the beginning of the season! No contact, no pads, just footwork, speed drills, and conditioning!
Register online by clicking the "Register Now" link to your right!
Letter From the President
My name is Tony Failla, and I am very excited to lead our booster club for the next two years. What a great year we had at the park last year! Three Lanier Bowl Championships! Congrats again to Raiders Roberts (5th), Raiders Wheeler (6th), and Raiders Rollman (7/8th)!
Although we will remain at Bennett Park this fall, our board members have been working many hours planning our move to Lanierland Park on Jot Em Down Road. The park is being built on the site most of us remember as Concerts in the Country at Lanierland Music Park. We are fortunate to have received a personal invitation from our District 4 Commissioner, Cindy Mills, to call this new $10 million facility our home beginning with the 2017 season! We will have four new turf fields; allowing adequate practice space for both football and cheerleaders. If possible, please join us for the official groundbreaking ceremony scheduled for Friday, March 18th at 11:00am.
The state of youth football in our community is changing. You and your kids will likely hear rumors about everything from travel football to flag football being added to Bennett Park. I want you to know that our leadership team at Bennett Park is committed to protecting the solid foundation of recreation youth football in Forsyth County. Furthermore, we understand that there are other options available to our kids should they have the desire to play football at a higher level. Instead of having our kids search for those options elsewhere, we are currently exploring opportunities to offer those options within our park.
Please don't forget to register early to receive the discounted rate and secure your favorite jersey number before it is taken!
2016 Registration News
New Registration Cost - $325 for Football & Cheerleading. Early Registration discounted to $300 if Registered & Paid prior to 4/17/2016. Price includes 2 customized game jerseys, 2 pair of game pants, Shoulder Pads and Helmet. You keep the game jerseys and game pants! Girdle or 7 pad set, cleats, chin strap and mouthpiece must be purchased separately (stay tuned, we may be offering a player pack at registration). Increasing the cost was a difficult decision for us, but many changes are being made in conjunction with the increase. The most visible change being an additional referee on the field at EVERY game! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly.
2016 Important Dates
- February 23 - April 16 - Online Registration - Early Bird Pricing $300
- Saturday, April 16 - Football and Cheerleading Registration (In Person - Payment Only) - 9-1pm
- April 17 - June 18 - Online Registration - Full Price $325
- Saturday, May 14 - Football and Cheerleading Registration (In Person - Equipment Sizing/Handout 1) - 9-1pm
- Saturday, June 25 - Football Registration (In Person - Equipment Sizing/Handout 2) - 9-1pm
- Saturday, July 23 - Countywide Draft Day (Age groups with more than one team will have players determined on this day)
- Sunday, July 31 - Mandatory Coaches Certification and Clinic
- Monday, August 1 - PRACTICE BEGINS
- Saturday, August 13 - FCYFA Training Scrimmages (Teams and Location TBD)
- Saturday, August 20 - COUNTY WIDE JAMBOREE at Fowler Park
- Saturday, August 27 - First Games
- Saturday, September 3 - No Games (Labor Day Weekend)
- Saturday, October 1 - No Games (Fall Break) Games will be played on Saturday, September 24.
- Sunday, November 13 - Cheer Bowl (Location To Be Determined)
- Saturday, November 19 - Lanier Bowl (Location To Be Determined)
Check Back For Additional Dates/Times Periodically!
Congratulations 2015 Lanier Bowl Champions
- 5th Grade - Raiders Roberts
- 6th Grade - Raiders Wheeler
- 7/8th Grade - Raiders Rollman